Lance, a Japanese-American was born, raised and educated in the US, but has spent most of his professional life living and working throughout Asia.
He is currently the founder and Managing Director of Asia Executive Resource Ltd. (AER), a Lance Tanaka Group (LTG) company that provides executive coaching for the “best of the best”, working with the leading multinational and local companies in their respective industries throughout Asia-Pacific and the US.
Since AER’s inception in 2001, Lance has accumulated over 17,000 coaching hours of executives throughout Asia, US and Europe. He has coached over 800 C-suite executives from the top global firms
- top 10 investment banks - big 4 accounting firms
- big 3 consulting firms - top 10 hi-tech companies
- top 10 automobile companies
- top pharmaceutical/bio-tech cos.
From 1997 to 2001, as Vice President of International for Nike-Cole Haan working out of Hong Kong, Lance restructured and set up new operations throughout Asia and Europe.
Lance held a number of senior positions in Pepsi-Cola International in a 15 year period
• Managing Director of Pepsi-Cola and Salim Group Joint Venture in Indonesia
• Vice-President of South Asia Pepsi-Cola out of Singapore
• President of Pepsi-Cola and President Enterprises Joint Venture in Taiwan
• Sales Director Tokyo Bottling Company in Japan